This Web site is provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and additions are routinely made to the information herein. American Exotic Guitars may make additions and/or changes to this Web site and/or the services described herein at any time.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed on this Web site are either pending, registered or unregistered Trademarks of American Exotic Guitars or their respective owners. You may NOT use any of the Trademarks without express written authorization of American Exotic Guitars or the respective owners. If you have any questions with respect to these copyright and trademark notices or for further information on Intellectual Property matters, please contact American Exotic Guitars.
American Exotic Guitars would like to congratulate and thank you for joining the family!
Your instrument is warranted and serviced through the authorized American Exotic Guitars Dealer it was purchased through. If you are the original owner of the instrument and you are experiencing problems that you feel are warranty related, please contact American Exotic Guitars immediately for preferential services.
American Exotic Guitars’ 5-Year Warranty
Our hand-made instruments feature a 5-year warranty to the original owner; please review the terms of our warranty as listed below.
American Exotic Guitars warrants these instruments to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the mannerism contained herein.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR ASSIGNED TO SUBSEQUENT OWNERS. TO VALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY, YOU MUST RETURN YOUR WARRANTY REGISTRATION CARD WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FOLLOWING THE ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE.
YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OR SALES RECEIPT MUST ACCOMPANY ALL REQUESTS FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Instrument not purchased from an authorized dealer
• Any unauthorized repair or service work that has been carried out.
• Any instrument that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse.
• Shipping damage.
• Normal “wear and tear”, discoloration, fading or damage to the original finish, worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware, gold plating.
• Instrument that has been subjected to extremes of humidity and temperature.
• Any factory installed electronics and hardware after two years from the original date of purchase.
• Instrument on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
• Instrument which has not been registered at the design center within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
AMERICAN EXOTIC GUITARS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR PROFITS OR BUSINESS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INSTRUMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF AMERICAN EXOTIC GUITARS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND AMERICAN EXOTIC GUITARS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
If at any time during the warranty, this guitar malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, American Exotic Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the guitar. To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized American Exotic Guitars dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the factory. All shipping and insurance, including any perceived “collector” value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser. On arrival at the American Exotic Guitars factory, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given. This warranty applies to the United States and other countries.
American Exotic Guitars Website Content: All information and content available on this Site (collectively, “Content”) is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content is owned by American Exotic Guitars, its Affiliates, and/or their respective licensors and suppliers (collectively, “Licensors”). The Content is intended for personal and noncommercial use only. While you may interact with or download a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal and noncommercial entertainment, information or use, you may not reproduce, sell, license, publish, distribute, modify, display, perform, re-post or otherwise use any portion of the Content in any other way or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of American Exotic Guitars. Requests regarding use of the Content for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use should be directed to American Exotic Guitars.
Copyrights: It is the policy of American Exotic Guitars to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. American Exotic Guitars will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent directly to American Exotic Guitars.
User Materials: By submitting ads, content, photos, data or other materials (“Materials”) to the Site, you hereby grant to American Exotic Guitars a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully transferable, fully sublicense-able right and license to copy, modify, display, distribute, perform, create derivative works from, store, and otherwise use and exploit all such Materials in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You further grant to American Exotic Guitars a royalty-free right and license to use your name, image and likeness in connection with the reproduction or distribution of the Materials.
Interactive Forums: This Site may offer message boards, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other forums (collectively, “Forums”) to give Users 18 years of age and older an interesting and stimulating forum in which they can express their opinions and share their ideas. American Exotic Guitars does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or information posted on these Forums. Please use your best judgment, and be respectful of other individuals using these Forums. By posting a message in the Forum, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Site’s Forums to engage in any Prohibited Activities. Uploading copyrighted or other proprietary Material of any kind on the American Exotic Guitars website, Facebook, and/or Twitter pages without the express permission of the owner of that Material is prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
Miscellaneous: These Terms of Service may be changed at any time and you will be notified of any such changes by an updated posting of the new Terms of Service on this page of the Site. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amended Terms of Service shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. American Exotic Guitars may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site without notice or liability. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You hereby agree that any cause of action you may have with respect to the Site must be exclusively filed in the federal or state courts located in Georgia, within one (1) year after the cause of action arises or the cause is barred. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in the federal and state courts in Los Angeles County, California, and waive any objection based on forum non convenient. As a condition of using this Site, you agree that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Site shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms of Service, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of these Terms of Service will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. Failure by American Exotic Guitars to enforce any provision of this Terms of Service will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision of these Terms of Service. This Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. Neither this Terms of Service, nor any terms and conditions contained herein, shall be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship or granting a franchise between the parties.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to visit the Site. americanexoticguitars.com automatically collects Usage Data (as described below) and may collect ZIP codes and other information in connection with your use of the Site. americanexoticguitars.com collects personally identifiable information on the Site only when you provide it. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information to use certain services on this Site. In addition, you may submit personally identifiable information through the Site in other ways, including: (a) participating in online surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes; (b) subscribing to newsletters, editorial content, or promotional content sent via email (which have opt-out instructions if you wish to unsubscribe); and (c) in connection with other products, services, features, or requests made available through the Site. The types of personally identifiable information collected will depend on the nature of the submission or the features of the Site used, but could include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
Passive Information Collection
The Site automatically collects information and may also customize your visit through technical means, including the following:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by computers (or servers) to identify your computer.
Web beacons (also known as pixel tags, Internet tags, clear GIFs, or single-pixel GIFs) are electronic images embedded into a Web page.
IP Address Logs
americanexoticguitars.com also logs Internet Protocol (IP) addresses — the location of your computer on the Internet.??Cookies allow americanexoticguitars.com to recognize you when you visit the Site, to personalize your experience and generally to serve you better. For example, if you enter your name, address or ZIP code on one of the Site’s forms, it may be stored in a cookie so you do not have to enter it again on other forms on the Site. Cookies and Web beacons can tell us what advertising you have seen on the Site, which allows americanexoticguitars.com to offer you a more diverse selection of advertising information and may also be used together to measure the effectiveness of americanexoticguitars.com advertising campaigns. Cookies, Web beacons and IP addresses are also used to compile data regarding Site usage (what Web site you came from, what pages of the Site you visit, how long you were on the Site, what type of browser you are using, what Web site did you go to, etc.). Web beacons may also be included in emails sent by americanexoticguitars.com to determine when and if such emails are opened or forwarded. You can disable cookies or otherwise manage them through tools provided with your browser software and with third-party software packages. If you turn off cookies, many of the Site’s features will not work as well or at all. Anonymous information regarding usage of our Site and services that is collected and/or aggregated by or on behalf of americanexoticguitars.com through the use of such technical means or otherwise is referred to in this Statement as “Usage Data.”
Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally identifiable information collected by americanexoticguitars.com through your use of the Site may be stored on servers or in a cookie on your computer and may be used by americanexoticguitars.com for any of the following purposes:
• To follow up on any request that you have previously made.
• To communicate with you regarding the americanexoticguitars.com services and/or promotions.
• To send promotional materials, newsletters, or other content via email or otherwise, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such materials.
• To improve your user experience.
• To manage its relationships with Affiliates, customers, and other third parties to which americanexoticguitars.com may disclose personally identifiable information pursuant to this Statement.
• For Site administration, analysis, research, development, optimization and other internal purposes, including, without limitation, to compile Usage Data.
Usage Data is used by americanexoticguitars.com for administrative, analytical, research, optimization and other purposes. For example, americanexoticguitars.com may use statistical analyses of Usage Data in order to measure interest in the various areas of the Site, for development purposes and to inform advertisers and partners in aggregate and anonymous terms about consumers who click on their advertising or other messages. IP Addresses are also used for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. With respect to promotional materials and newsletters that americanexoticguitars.com may send via email from time to time, americanexoticguitars.com will not continue to send you such communications if you ask us not to, as described below in the Section entitled “Accessing, Changing or Deactivating Information Collected by americanexoticguitars.com.” However, you agree that americanexoticguitars.com may send to you, and you cannot opt out of, communications of a transactional or relationship nature, including, but not limited to, communications regarding fraudulent or illegal activity, account status, changes to this Statement or the americanexoticguitars.com Terms of Service, as well as communications to confirm, fulfill and follow up on your registration, service or a request submitted through the Site.
americanexoticguitars.com may share personally identifiable information that you provide with third parties in the following cases:
1. Affiliates. americanexoticguitars.com may share your personally identifiable information with Affiliates on the condition that the Affiliates’ disclosure and use of the information is consistent with this Statement.
2. Requests. americanexoticguitars.com maintains relationships with third party providers for some of the products and services offered through the Site. If you request information or services through the Site, you agree that americanexoticguitars.com may share personally identifiable information as may be necessary to provide such information to or perform such services for you. For example, if you purchase a product that is manufactured by an affiliate company, americanexoticguitars.com will share the information collected through such request. In some cases, the information that you provide through the Site may be collected directly by a third party or its designee (e.g., through forms hosted by such third party or on a page framed with americanexoticguitars.com branding). Personally identifiable information also may be shared with the specific third parties that can respond to your requests in the form of reporting and other follow-up communications. The subsequent use or disclosure of any information collected by or provided to third parties is subject to their privacy policies and practices.
3. Sweepstakes/Promotions. In the event that you participate in a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion on the Site that is sponsored by americanexoticguitars.com and a third party, americanexoticguitars.com reserves the right to share personally identifiable information collected in conjunction with the sweepstakes, contest or promotion with the third party. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
4. Direct Marketing. Except as provided herein, it is americanexoticguitars.com’s policy not to disclose personally identifiable information of our customers to third parties specifically for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are 18 years of age or older and have affirmatively agreed to receive third party direct marketing materials, americanexoticguitars.com may share your personally identifiable information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Although americanexoticguitars.com will endeavor to notify all third-party direct marketers that the information provided to them is confidential, the subsequent use or disclosure of information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
5. Service Providers. americanexoticguitars.com may work with third parties that provide services on its behalf. Examples include providers of analytical, development, promotional, research, credit card processing and other services. For example, americanexoticguitars.com may ask that a third party conduct an online survey or sweepstakes or send newsletters on its behalf. Similarly, if you make a payment to americanexoticguitars.com by credit card, americanexoticguitars.com may share your personally identifiable information and credit card information with a third party in order to process credit card transactions, or such information may be collected directly by the credit card processing service provider on americanexoticguitars.com’s behalf. In such cases, americanexoticguitars.com requires that the third party maintain your personally identifiable information as confidential and use the information only to perform the services specified by americanexoticguitars.com.
6. Email List Opt-Outs. In the event americanexoticguitars.com sends promotional emails to you on behalf of third-party advertisers and you inform americanexoticguitars.com you wish to opt out of future promotional emails from a particular third party, americanexoticguitars.com may share your email address with that third party so the third party may add you to its opt-out lists.
7. Other. americanexoticguitars.com expressly reserves the right to release any personally identifiable information or other information you provide to third parties under the following circumstances: (a) when required by law or legal process, (b) to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse, or unauthorized use of the Site and/or americanexoticguitars.com services, (c) to protect the property or safety of our users or others, (d) to enforce our Terms of Service and (e) in connection with any sale or other transfer of ownership of all or a part of americanexoticguitars.com or any of its businesses. If you make any personally identifiable information publicly available on the Site, anyone may see and use such information and americanexoticguitars.com is not responsible for such use. americanexoticguitars.com reserves the right to share any personally identifiable information you post on the Site with third parties. To the extent americanexoticguitars.com does so, the subsequent use and disclosure of such information is subject to the privacy policies and practices of those third parties.
Please note that the messages that americanexoticguitars.com sends to you to confirm, fulfill, or follow up on a request may incidentally include promotional material or other content from americanexoticguitars.com or its partners. In the case of these messages, americanexoticguitars.com is not sharing your personally identifiable information with those third parties. americanexoticguitars.com reserves the right to share Usage Data with any third party for any reason.
americanexoticguitars.com also may offer message boards, bulletin boards, chat rooms, comments areas, or other forums (“Forums”) on the Site that are intended for use by visitors who are 18 years of age or older. Any information you disclose when posting a message in these Forums may become public. You should not include any information in your posting that you do not want other parties to see or use. Moreover, if you post any messages in the Forums that include your email address or phone number you may receive unsolicited email or calls from third parties.
Email a Friend
The Site offers you the ability to email certain pages or content of the Site to a friend or other third party. If you choose to use the “Email a Friend” functionality, your name, email address and any message you are allowed to include will be visible to the recipient of the email. americanexoticguitars.com does not use the names and addresses stored through the “Email a Friend” functionality for any purpose other than sending a one-time email to your friend. The “Email a Friend” functionality is for informational purposes only and you may not use it for any unlawful purpose, including any harassment or threats.
Changes to this Statement
Notification of Changes: Any changes to this Statement will be posted on the Site in this location and this Statement will be identified as “Updated”. Your continued use of the Site after such notice constitutes acceptance of such changes.
Your personally identifiable information is one of your most valuable assets. We take steps to keep it physically secure in our data centers and it is accessible only to authorized personnel as needed to perform operations governed by this policy. In addition, when americanexoticguitars.com collects credit card information from you, americanexoticguitars.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, the industry standard for protecting privacy in Web transactions. Please keep in mind that despite these measures, americanexoticguitars.com cannot guarantee or warrant 100% security of its servers and databases. Moreover, americanexoticguitars.com cannot guarantee that personally identifiable information that you submit through the Site will not be intercepted or otherwise disclosed.
americanexoticguitars.com believes that it is especially important to protect children’s privacy online. americanexoticguitars.com does not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 and americanexoticguitars.com does not knowingly provide any personally identifiable information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever from visitors younger than 13 years old. No information should be submitted to or posted at americanexoticguitars.com by visitors younger than 13 years old.
This Site contains links to other sites. While americanexoticguitars.com encourages our business partners to adopt privacy policies and practices that build users’ trust and confidence in the Internet, americanexoticguitars.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties or any of the content of Web sites linked to the Site or any third-party products or services offered through the Site.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at americanexoticguitars.com/contact-us/.